Hello and welcome to the 2018 Nigerian ePassport Exercise with the Nigerian Consulate New York. Application and registration information can be found on the Nigerian Consulate New York website http://nigeriahouse.com/default.aspx Click Consular Services then Passport Application to get started.
All applicants including babies are required to be present for biometric purposes. Please plan to spend the day at the venue so plan accordingly especially for your children.
Applicants whose documents were received on or before April 30th 2018, you are advised to plan to attend the exercise on Thursday, June 14th 2018. New applicants are advised to complete their applications and submit their documents ASAP.
Items to bring with you to the venue
- Passport booklet for verification
- Documents listed on the Nigerian Consulate New York website. Follow the above link. If you have submitted your documents to Dr. Ewa or Ms. Okoro please ignore step 2.
- EXPRESS Priority Mail Flat Rate Envelope/applicant for mailing of passport. Must have correct postage of $24.70 or higher. Don’t forget the label.
- $100 POST OFFICE money order (administrative fee) per applicant payable to Consulate General of Nigeria New York.
- $25 venue fee per applicant in cash.
Lost Passport Applicants
You are required to bring a $370 POST OFFICE money order (penalty fee)/applicant payable to The Consulate General of Nigeria New York.
*Directives from the Consulate *
- Those without E-passport could get their passport within a month of acquisition, all things being equal.
- Those involved in out-of-station acquisition and holder of E-passport, re-issue takes longer time before processing as the immigration Headquarters has to approve such data switch that occurred between outside acquisition and the original data of applicants already in the database that alternatively, those in urgent need of their passports are advised to avail themselves the opportunity by coming to the Consulate in New York. It takes a day to complete, all things being equal.
Do not park in the parking lot or your car will be towed. Street parking is available.
Africa International House hosts an annual Pre-Kwanzaa Marketplace. Come out and shop with artists for unique, eclectic holiday gifts. This year enjoy Kwanzaa gift making workshops and a video presentation. Learn about the Kwanzaa principles and setting up a Kwanzaa table in your home.
PAN AFRICAN SOCCER FESTIVAL
Monday, July 4, 2016
Washington Park @ Payne Drive & 55th St.
9am - 8pm
Registration: Click Here To Register
- Fee - $300
- Deadline - Thursday, June 23, 2016, 11:30 p.m., Central
- Group Stage (25min x 25min): Teams assigned to groups by lottery
- Qtr Finals (25min x 25min): Top 2 teams from each group advance; 5x5 PKs if tied
- Semi Finals (25min x 25min): Winners from Qtr Finals; 5x5 PKs if tied
- Consolation (30min x 30min): If tied, 20-minute continuous play OT, then 5x5 PKs if needed
- Championship (30min x 30min): If tied, 20-minute continuous play OT; 5x5 PKs if needed
773.288.0818 (Landline, does not accommodate texting)
Come celebrate with us for Black Music Month on Thursday, June 30th at Sounds of Change, sponsored by Africa International House and the Reva and David Logan Center. Join us in a discussion on how music has both been influenced by and influenced change in Chicago. Panelists include Maggie Brown, Performing Artist; Johnnie D., Assistant Program Director, WGCI 107.5 Radio and V103 Chicago; and Richard Steele, Veteran Chicago Radio Personality.